DeLaMar is located at the Marnixstraat 402, 1017PL Amsterdam, at a two-minute walk from the Leidseplein.
How to reach us by car
From the A10 ring road, take the S105 exit and the Jan van Galenstraat towards the city centre. The road continues as the 2e Hugo de Grootstraat. At the traffic lights before the water, take a right onto the Nassaukade (Centrumring S100). At the next traffic lights, turn left onto the Rozengracht and take an immediate right onto the Marnixstraat.
Parking Discount at the Q-Park Europarking
You can park your car at the Q-Park Europarking at Marnixstraat 250, 1016 TL Amsterdam. Visitors of DeLaMar get a parking discount. The parking garage is located at about ten minutes walking distance from our theatre.
17,5% discount voucher
�Keep the parking card that you receive at the parking garage with you.
• Ask for a free discount voucher at the DeLaMar wardrobe.
• To pay at the parking garage, first enter the parking card into the payment machine and then enter the discount voucher. The discount is processed automatically.
Keep in mind that you cannot use the discount voucher if you entered the parking garage using a credit card.
Q-Park would like to remind you not to leave any valuables in your car. For questions and/or comments, please contact Q-Park at 0900 - 446 6880.
After 10.00 AM you can park your car for € 1.00 per 24 hrs at the edge of Amsterdam and travel to DeLaMar by public transport.
- P + R Bos en Lommer is open on weekdays (subject to availability). From there you can take tram line 7 to Leidseplein.
- P + R VUmc is open during the weekend (subject to availability). From there you can take tram line 5 to Leidseplein.
- Another option is P + R Sloterdijk (subject to availability). From there you can take tram line 19 to Leidseplein.
Tram lines 2, 11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. These trams go to and from Amsterdam Central Station. A tram runs from Central Station to Leidseplein every 5 minutes. They take 13 minutes on average to get there.
Opposite from DeLaMar, you'll find tram stop Leidseplein for tram lines 5 (Westergasfabriek), 7 (Slotermeer) and 19 (Sloterdijk). The perfect stop for our visitors. The trams taking you away from Leidseplein stop in front of Pathé City Cinema at the side of the Balie, this stop serves tram lines 1 (Muiderpoortstation), 7 (Azartplein) and 19 (Diemen).